£30000 - £35000 per annum
02921 673 712
8 days ago
06 November 2021
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Are you an experienced and highly organised Executive Assistant seeking a new and challenging role in the Cardiff area? Do you enjoy working in a varied and entrepreneurial role where you have exposure to various projects as part of your day to day role?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you.
A rather unique opportunity has arisen to support a highly successful and driven Director. You'll be excpetionally orgnaised and experienced in a simialr role, and it would be a huge advantage if you've previously worked with an entrepeneur or someone who has run multiple businesses.
Duties to include:
- Providing high quality administration support to the CEO
- Managing diary and travel arrangements
- Preparing correspondence, reports, agendas and presentations when required
- Attending meetings and note taking as required
- Corresponding with clients and working on projects as required
- Organising logistics for meetings and events
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Experience within Microsoft Office
- Professional communication skills and a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to manage own workload and with a high level of initiative
- You'll be a quick thinker and someone who thrives in a dynamic environment
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A salary of £30,000 to £35,000 p/a
- Free parking
- Flexible working options (inc WFH)
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge on 02921 673712.