Circa £24,000 (Negotiable)
21 days ago
05 May 2019
Are you a strong Executive PA looking for a new challenge? I am recruiting a maternity FTC for a fast growing, boutique finance practice in Cardiff. Do want to be a part of a fun, dynamic and positive environment with fantastic benefits?
This is what you’ll be doing
- Key point of contact/ interface between the client and external parties including clients and suppliers and tenant support
- Minute taking for the pipeline weekly Monday meetings
- Conference management- include arranging meeting rooms and parking allocation. Ensuring the meeting room is prepped for next meetings
- Front of house- welcome guests and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone and answering or directing enquiries
- Policy writing and up keep
- Supplier management- cost control/ lead times/ service provision/ contract provision
- AML checks, prepare documents for the team and follow policies
- IT management – Hardware, Software, IT Audit/ Asset Management
- Expenses – Preparation and submission
- Monitor attendance, sickness and holidays
- Managing diaries
- Plan and Prepare Partner meetings – Type agenda/ minutes
- Type Articles/ Press Releases
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Great communication & organisation skills
- Must have experience as a PA to multiple executives
- Great IT skills – Xero experience would be an advantage
- Confidential and discreet
- Ability to multi task
- Compliance background – preferably AML
And this is what you’ll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join a young, dynamic team and the post includes a trip to Barcelona with the company on September 19th!
It includes 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays (Pro Rata)
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby on either email@example.com or 02921673748.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.