£24700.00 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Executive Personal Assistant
The Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team are working with a brilliant organisation that benefits over half the UK population. The work they undertake will have a lasting impact on millions of lives for years and decades to come.
We are supporting them to recruit an Executive Personal Assistant on a permanent position and they are looking for an experienced, executive-level PA to provide a consistently high standard of support to the senior leadership.
What the Executive Personal Assistant will be doing
The Executive Personal Assistant will be accustomed to managing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining an excellent quality of service. You will
- Provide efficient and high-standard PA support to Executive & non-Executive Directors
- Maintain visibility and availability to members of your Directorate and all staff.
- Proactively manage in-boxes and complex diaries
- Take detailed notes, actions, and decisions at meetings, follow-up on actions.
- Utilise the company systems, including document management and online meetings.
What the successful Executive Personal Assistant will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who;
- Proven experience providing executive-level PA support or equivalent role.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Outlook
- Demonstrated high standard of written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, using initiative to prioritise workload.
- Experience planning and organising complex meetings and events.
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary between £24,700 - £28,400 plus excellent benefits package
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pension's world.
- Discretionary bonus arrangements
- Access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- Flexible working arrangements
- Development opportunities
- A free employee assistance program
- An excellent office location in Brighton.
Think this one's for you.
If you think Executive Personal Assistant opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.