up to £22,500
over 1 year ago
Are you technically minded? Have you processed customer orders previously? Then this company are looking for an experienced Export Administrator to join their team based in Nantgarw.
This is what you’ll be doing
- You will be processing our customers’ sales orders accurately using our Sage 200 system
- You will prepare export documentation (Defra, EUR1, Certificate of Origin) from point of order, manage stock for our USA subsidiary and liaise with our freight forwarders to ensure customer orders arrive on time all around the world.
- Pick up the phone to customers and clients to obtain more information
- Respond to customer enquiries over the phone and email.
- Speaking to customers to obtain sales forecasts
- Handling customer complaints and driving these through to successful resolution that will exceed our customers’ expectations.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent administrative skills
- GCSE Maths and English grade C and above
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask and priotise workloads.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A salary up to £22,500 plus amazing benefits including medical care, flexible working hours and discount schemes.
It includes 22 days annual leave, raising every year of service.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Emma Harries on either email@example.com or 02921 673734.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.