4 months ago
06 December 2021
External Communications Officer
3 month contract – London (mostly remote)
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a massive annual congress event (part in-person; part online event) with over 5,000 delegates attending
What you’ll be doing as a Communications Officer
Undertake a range of communications activity designated by the Creative, Publishing and Production Manager to support the company’s largest annual event –Congress.
This Congress is the UK’s largest nursing event.
This year, the exhibition will be held online, the main core business – the debating sessions – will be held both in person and online, and the fringe events – workshops, seminars, health and wellbeing sessions will be held online.
Approximately 5,000 delegates have attended the in-person event in previous years and we are looking for someone to help us increase that reach, and work on the marketing and communications materials to provide delegates with a first-class
What the successful Communications Officer will bring to the team
- Experience working on a large scale event
- Knowledge of editorial processes.
- Experience of editing and proofreading.
- Experience of leading projects.
- Experience on Adobe InDesign is key
- Experience of using a website content management system and knowledge of online communications and social networking tools.
- Experience of writing for both print and digital media.
- Excellent copy writing, editing and proofreading skills.
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Communications Officer role is for you then apply online to Nikki Fisher at Yolk Recruitment