Up to £32000
over 1 year ago
Are you currently a time served Welder/Fabricator Supervisor? Or a Workshop/Fabrication/ Production Supervisor with a background in a Welding or Fabrication?
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Supervisor to join a well-established company who has been operating for over 50 Years and has recently won a number of large contracts?
This is what you’ll be doing.
You will be ensuring the effective delivery of the fabrication production plan in a non-automated steel workshop.
- To interpret the production plan and prioritise production to effectively utilise resources to deliver the plan on time and in full.
- To effectively and efficiently utilise all available labour and materials across the production function.
- Quality inspection of welding and ensuring CE Marking standards are met.
- Control costs and expenditure of the department within agreed budgets and the changing needs of the business, statutory requirements and customer policy.
- Achieve all relevant KPI’s and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Experience leading a team within a Fabrication/ Engineering or Sheetmetal environment
- Health & safety management and risk assessment
- Commercial understanding of key cost drivers and KPI’s
- Mig Welding Experience
- 3 years + in a manufacturing environment
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary up to £32000 with an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to progress within a growing business.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either email@example.com or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a feel free to include Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role.
We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*