about 1 year ago
Are you highly organised and able to work well under pressure? Are you looking to work for a growing and forward thinking law firm? Then please apply today.
This is what you will be doing
- To provide a range of Facilities services to help create and maintain a welcoming, safe, clean, efficient and robust working environment for staff, contractors and visitors.
- Ensure the office is provided with effective and efficient records management including archiving, retrieving and destruction of the firms files
- Accepting deliveries, unpacking deliveries and distributing deliveries to the appropriate recipients and following procedures
- Collecting and processing outgoing deliveries making sure you copy, print and finish scanning requests to priority
- Assist with any ad-hoc administration requests
The experience you will bring to the team
- High organised and able to work to deadlines
- Enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and can work independently
And this is what you’ll get in return
Monday to Friday 9-5
Dress down on a Friday
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans on 02921 673 743