15 days ago
20 December 2023
Facilities and Site Security Manager - £45 per hour Inside IR35 - 12 Months (extensions highly likely) - Farnborough - standard 37 hours - Hybrid - Free onsite parking - One stage virtual interview - Sector: Aerospace
Yolk Recruitment is searching for a Facilities and Site Security Manager to work with a renowned Aerospace company that is at the forefront of space exploration and travel.
This role manages daily operational activities for the current Farnborough sites and any global site in the near future.
To provide Facilities Management support for the team including but not limited to:
- Day to day management of the site lease with the Landlord's representative.
- Organising essential services such as maintenance, cleaning, catering, waste disposal, recycling, IT infrastructure.
- Planning the allocation of space for staff and activities and ensuring a appropriate working environment
- Supporting strategic planning by investigating options for new premises.
- Performing role of 'key holder' for premises leased/owned by company
- To act as the Site Securities Manager
- Maintain the Visitor Notification System database.
- Management of site access control system production and administration of ID badges and passes.
- The upkeep and maintenance of the Security Intranet web page.
- The delivery and administration of the Emergency hotline programme by ensuring that site residents who are deployed outside of the UK are informed of local security conditions abroad.
- The development and maintenance of effective communications with UK National Security Authorities
- Represent the company at external events / courses.
- Acting as a Cryptographic Custodian
- Experience of providing day to day facilities management support to mid to large sized teams
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements of the Health and Safety at work act
- Experience of managing external subcontractors
- Experience of the application of corporate security policy, ideally for a Facility Security Clearance site.
- Proven experience of site moves/CHURN
- Needs to be comfortable managing contracts for both services and property
- NEBOSHH or ISOHH certification