11 months ago
Do you want to work for a top 50 law firm? Are you highly organised and focused on the task at hand? Can you demonstrate a can-do attitude? Then please apply below.
What will you be doing?
I am currently looking for a Facilities Assistant to join a top 50 law firm in Bristol city centre. The right individual will be a Reprographics Facilities Assistant where you will be responsible for smooth running of various day to day activities; some of which include:
- Providing an accurate and efficient reprographic service for all employees
- Bulk photocopying of different types of printed material
- Scanning of a variety of legal documents including oversized plans and drawings
- Reproduction of a wide variety of marketing and promotional documents
- Providing a binding and laminating service.
- Assisting the Facilities team with other duties as and when required.
What will you bring to the team?
- Self-motivated and able to organise and prioritise own work.
- Flexible approach with capacity to take on a variety of tasks.
- Working across all aspects of the wider Facilities team and undertaking other Facilities.
- Manual handling skills to be able to lift heavy loads.
- Ability to work to strict time deadlines, good time keeping and punctuality.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £16,000 - £18,000
- Progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working policy
- Private medical insurance and many more!
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kelsey Harrison 02921 673 740.