up to £17,000
4 months ago
Have you got previous facilities experience? Used to multi-tasking and have excellent organisational skills. Then apply today to join this well-known company based in the heart of Cardiff City Centre
This is what you’ll be doing
Looking for a Facilities Assistant to join the administration team in the Cardiff office:
- Opening and managing all incoming post
- Franking and managing the external post
- Ordering stationary
- Booking couriers
- Assisting on set up of meeting rooms
- Covering reception if require
- Any ad-hoc duties that may be require.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Confident and well organised
- Excellent knowledge of word and outlook
- Be able to work under pressure
- GCSE in Maths and English
- Ability to work between 8-5
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Up to £17,000 plus excellent holidays, birthday day off, medical insurance, pension scheme, and much much more.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734