Up to £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Office Facilities Manager
Yolk Recruitment is thrilled to offer an opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join the UK's fastest growing tech driven on-demand mobility service to help build and be part of their new offices in Cardiff town centre.
As a Facilities & Procurement Manager, you will be integral in the acquisition and management of our property estate across the UK. You'll be responsible for ensuring our properties not only meet high standards of appearance and safety but also provide optimal functionality for colleagues and visitors.
This a brand-new role so it's a very exciting time to join the business with the opportunity for you to shape the role.
What be you'll doing?
The Office Facilities Manager is a varied role and will require you to use initiative and think quickly in a busy environment. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage UK property estate facilities and updates.
- Implement health and safety compliance.
- Coordinate maintenance and renovations.
- Negotiate landlord relationships and rent reviews.
- Manage facilities budgets and expenses.
What you'll bring to the team?
You'll the bring the following experience and qualities to the role;
- Experience in a Facilities Management position- (three years ideally)
- NEBOSH qualified for handling H&S matters.
- Experience of managing procurement processes and strategy
And this is what you'll get in return?
- Salary up to £40,000
- Monday to Friday, 40 hour week
- Hybrid Working Options- 60% office/40% home working
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday plus an additional day for your birthday
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance (Individual Plan)
- Central Cardiff location
- Company Pension
- PerkBox - Employee Benefit & Access to a welfare support.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Charlotte Singleton 07458142842