£31348.00 - £36215.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Facilities Manager - 6-month fixed term contract
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector and Not-for-Profit is working with a well-known charity based in Wales who are a Welsh Government Sponsored Body to find a Facilities Manager to join their team on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
If you're passionate about the arts, dedicated to public service, and possess the ability to work flexibly and imaginatively, we encourage you to apply for this role. The ideal candidate will have a relevant qualification or professional experience in a similar role, experience in policy/procedure development, project management, and budget management, and the ability to make decisions, negotiate with suppliers, and drive projects to completion.
What you will be doing as Facilities Manager:
- Estates Management: Efficiently manage all aspects of the charity's leases related to office buildings, including liaising with landlords, servicing and maintenance, and budget management.
- Asset Management and Procurement: Maintain inventory records for office equipment, coordinate annual inventory, and research/select cost-effective services in various areas, such as utilities and insurances, while identifying opportunities for cost savings.
- Sustainability and Environmental Management: Oversee waste disposal and recycling, ensuring environmental targets are met. Develop the Environmental Improvement Plan and provide environmental data to the Future Generations Monitoring Group for the Annual Report.
What you will need as Facilities Manager:
- Health and Safety Expertise: A deep understanding of health and safety legislation related to office and building management.
- Business Continuity: Experience of initiating, developing and implementing policy/procedures.
- IT and Administrative Skills: Competent IT and administrative skills.
- Project Management: Experience managing different projects and developing project plans.
- Budgets: Experience of setting and managing budgets.
What you will get in return as a Facilities Manager:
- £31,348 to £36,215 annum
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working scheme
- Extra discounts and benefits.
If you think this one's for you
Please contact Izzy Richards at Yolk Recruitment on 07458160673 or
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work