about 1 year ago
Family Lawyer – Gloucester
We have an opportunity for an experienced family solicitor either at partner level or someone with aspirations towards partnership.
This is what you’ll be doing
Full remit of Private family work including high net worth individuals and businesses.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
The successful candidate will:
- be an established family solicitor with at least 10 years’ experience of financial remedy proceedings of high net worth and/or business clients with complex personal affairs;
- have good experience of TOLATA and/or living together disputes;
- be confident about using wealth preservation and planning tools, including pre- and post-nuptial agreements and living together agreements;
- Experience of stand alone private Children Act 1989 applications and/or Schedule 1 Children Act 1989 applications an advantage;
- Have a proven track record in terms of their ability to generate work, develop a business and fee earn to achieve financial targets;
And this is what you’ll get in return
Competitive Salary, Private Health Cover, Free car parking , Pension & life cover, Generous holiday package with Christmas shut down & Bank Holidays
Good training & development opportunities due to the wealth of experience within the firm
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Daniel Mason at our offices or apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.