11 months ago
A highly regarded Bristol Law firm, are looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their thriving Family team.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide support to a Partner within the Family department, to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency.
- Typing and digital dictation
- Maintaining all client relationships and files in the fee earners absence
- Assisting in all aspects of the accounts and billing procedure
- Liaising with solicitors and Courts
- Handling confidential information
- Organising meetings, diary management and arranging travel arrangements
- Photocopying, scanning, sending post and taking telephone messages
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous legal experience is essential
- Previous invoicing and typing/audio typing experience is essential
- Experience within a Family, Criminal or Personal Injury team is desirable
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Resilience, empathy and excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Annual salary reviews and bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Christmas Party
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.