19 days ago
29 June 2019
A specialist family law firm, are looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their successful Cardiff office. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside specialist in their field, in a supportive and friendly environment.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide support to a Partner within the Family department, to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency.
- Undertake a variety of family law duties, including preparing Court bundles
- Liaising with Counsel and clients, face to face and over the phone
- Utilise the case management system to maintain files
- Typing and digital dictation
- Organising meetings, diary management and arranging travel arrangements
- Photocopying, scanning, sending post and taking telephone messages
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous legal secretary experience is essential
- Experience within a Family team is desirable
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Resilience, empathy and excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Christmas Party
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.