11 months ago
A modern and progressive Law firm are looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their thriving Family team, in their Herefordshire office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude to become part of a firm that is committed to personal growth and progression.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Assisting fee earners to operate at optimum efficiency
- Preparing Court documents
- Accurately utilise a case management system
- Handle confidential information
- Performing all PA duties, including diary management, booking travel arrangements and meetings
- Maintain excellent client care in the fee earners absence, taking accurate telephone message
- Assist with the billing process
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Legal secretary experience is essential
- Experience within a family team is desirable
- Strong IT and typing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients and colleagues in a friendly and approachable manner
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (increases with length service and can buy and sell up to an extra 5 days holiday)
- Discounted gym membership
- Child care vouchers
- Free eye tests and a contribution towards the cost of your glasses
- Free Wills and Conveyancing services
- A pension scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Involvement in various charitable events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment.