9 months ago
A legal 500 national law firm, are looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their thriving Private Client and Family team. This role is a permanent, full time position, in their central Bristol office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Typing, digital dictation and document production
- Maintaining all client relationships and files in the fee earners absence
- Assisting in all aspects of the accounts and billing procedure
- Liaising with solicitors and Courts
- Organising meetings, diary management and arranging travel arrangements
- Maintaining and accurate filing system, including letters and audits
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous administration experience in essential
- Previous experience within private client or family law is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to deal with vulnerable clients
- Excellent IT and typing skills
- Ability to manage your own workload
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays + your birthday off + an extra day at Christmas
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Free Legal Services to Staff: Including wills and conveyancing
- Medicash: Health care cash plan for employees
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with an Amazon Echo Dot on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.