Up to £23,000
4 months ago
A well established and highly regarded high street law firm, are looking for an enthusiastic Family Paralegal to join their thriving Family team in the Cotswolds.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Assist Partners and Fee earners within the Family team, to ensure the department runs at optimum efficiency
- Undertake legal research
- Assist Solicitors in Court and in drafting applications to Court
- Review cases, identity relevant laws and assess the validity of legal arguments
- Liaise with clients, Solicitors and third parties
- Provide all administration support as needed
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- LLB degree
- Paralegal experience, ideally within Family law
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- A “can do” attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday and Christmas shutdown!
- Free parking
- Pension Plan and life cover
- The opportunity to progress your career
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*