£16,000 - £17,000
19 days ago
27 November 2019
A well-established and highly reputable law firm with branches across South Wales are looking for an experienced Family Paralegal to join their Family Department. You will be joining a Legal 500 Welsh Law firm, working alongside experts in this field. Notably, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for progression as the firm is dedicated to supporting and furthering individual’s careers.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handling your own varied Family caseload
- Assisting senior fee earners on more complex matters
- Attend court with Counsel and Clients
- Work using a case management system
- Handle confidential information.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Paralegal experience in Family is essential
- LLB or LPC highly desirable
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Good communication.
- IT literate (Microsoft Office packages).
- You must have a real desire to practise in this area of law
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Healthy work/life balance
- Regular team and firm wide social events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Isaac Ridgley at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673713 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.