A Legal 500 law firm, are looking an experienced Family Paralegal, to join their awarding winning and highly reputable Family team, based in Wiltshire.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Take on an existing and varied work load of family work, including divorce and civil partnership, handling both financial and child matters (with the support of a solicitor)
- Develop the family department to increase your work load
- Protect your client’s interests at all times
- Utilise various methods of dispute resolution
- Promote the practice and contribute to the firm by participating in marketing campaigns and social media campaigns
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Paralegal experience, in all aspects of private family law
· Experience dealing with all aspects of Family law matters
· Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
· Good advocacy skills
· Excellent academics
· A desire to build and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
· A competitive salary
· 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and the option to buy and sell)
· Opportunity to progress your career with CILEX or a training contract
· Discretionary bonus scheme
· Health care cash plan
· Bi monthly prize draws and regular social events
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.