02921 673 719
24 days ago
04 December 2020
A Top 100 UK law firm is looking for an experienced Family Senior Associate or Partner, to join their highly regarded Family team, in their Bath office on a full-time permanent
basis. Notably, this is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, determined and personable individual to take the next step in their career and to lead a thriving Family team.
This role is fully remote during the pandemic; however, this firm is committed to a mixture of remote and office working moving forward.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Head up the Bath Family team and develop the Finance and Matrimonial work across the Bath area and establish yourself as an expert in the region
· Supervising fee earning and support staff in the Bath Family team, and encouraging their ongoing development
· Working closely with the Head of the department and business development manager to implement a business plan
· Manage matrimonial and finances work in line with the business plan and consistently deliver excellent client service
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· A qualified Solicitor, with experience in a senior fee-earning position either operating at Senior Associate or Partner level
· Substantial experience in Family law with a specialism in dealing with matrimonial and finance work
· Excellent client management skills
· Proven experience managing and supervising a legal team
· A clear business plan for growth in the Divorce and finance work in the Bath area
And this is what you’ll get in return
· A highly competitive salary
· Private medical insurance
· Personal Pension Plan
· Remote working (up to 3 days a week, but full time remote during COVID)
· Up to 25 days holiday
· Excellent career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Rebecca Bond on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.