18 days ago
05 November 2021
This role is based in Bath, with up to 3 days a week remote working.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Manage a caseload of private law children and domestic abuse files, under supervision
- Deal directly with clients, and consistently deliver a high standard of legal advice
- Work closely with Partners in the team, to develop your client relationship skills and in turn, develop your career
- Begin to develop a network of clients and referrers, and attend networking events
- Manage your time to work towards personal and team targets
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Solicitor, ideally from 0-4PQE
- Substantial experience in Family law with a specialism in dealing with private law children and domestic abuse matters
- Empathic in your approach
- Excellent client management skills
- A highly competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Personal Pension Plan
- Remote working (up to 3 days a week)
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Excellent career progression
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Rebecca Bond on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.