EA Fam Sol
over 1 year ago
A Newport based firm, ranked in the top 10 in Wales, are looking for a Solicitor to join their thriving family department. The firm have their employees at the heart of everything they do so you will be well supported, joining a dynamic and collaborative team of legal professionals who are experts in their field.
This is what you’ll be doing…
You will join a team of solicitors working on a varied caseload of Family and Matrimonial matters including Divorce, Separation and Children Act Proceedings. Duties include:
- Contribute to the continual growth and expertise of the department
- To achieve agreed levels of billing and time recording
- Where necessary support and develop more junior staff
- Maintain confidentiality of client data at all times
The experience you’ll bring to the team…
- 3-5 PQE within Family and Matrimonial role
- Good commercial awareness
- Effective communication to a range of clients, business colleagues and team members
- Proactive and self-motivated attitude to work
- Experience of using Case Management, Document Management and time recording systems
And this is what you’ll get in return…
- This firm have a clear partnership progression plan, so this is an excellent opportunity for those looking to progress to partner level within the next two years.
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised parking
- Central Newport office
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience with Ellen Andreassen at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 747.
We also have a referral scheme with £250 worth of shopping vouchers up for grabs, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*