£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
23 days ago
28 September 2023
Role: Family Solicitor
£40,000.00 - £55,000.00 (DOE)
My client is a well regarded, full service law firm in the heart of Somerset who are currently seeking an experienced Family Solicitor to join their friendly, hardworking and supportive team to be based from their office in Chippenham.
Due to a period of steady and consistent growth my client is looking to appoint an experienced Family Law Solicitor with a passion for business development and the ability to work independently to strengthen the existing team. The ideal candidate will take pride in providing an exceptional service to a diverse base of high quality clients locally, regionally and nationally
This is what you'll be doing
- Provide accurate and up-to-date legal advice on a range of family matters including divorce, separation, financial matters, co-habitation, Children Act proceedings, nuptial agreements, and domestic violence.
- Undertake necessary legal research and maintain the highest level of client service.
- Manage a varied caseload and achieve individual time and billing targets.
- Assist colleagues and provide holistic guidance and support on other client projects.
- Build strong relationships with clients and third parties through effective communication and problem-solving.
- Ensure smooth operation of the company's case management system.
- Take an active role in business development activities and marketing the department and firm.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- 3+ years PQE in a family law department
- Strong knowledge of family law and the full life cycle of family matters
- Willingness to be flexible, empathetic, and assist with department workflow
- Keen to expand into new areas of work and operate a successful networking strategy
- Genuine desire and interest in building client relationships
And this is what you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme
- Opportunities for career growth and future development.
- Flexibility in working arrangements after the initial probation period.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply or call me on 02921 673737 for a confidential discussion.