£40000 - £500000 per annum
13 days ago
12 October 2023
Salary dependant on experience
Are you an ambitious and driven Solicitor looking for a distinctive career move? An exciting and unique opportunity has just opened up in our clients Stroud office that could be your next big step. We're seeking an exceptional individual to join this team and work closely with the Head of Department and Regional Lead to revolutionise the Family department's presence in the vibrant Gloucestershire region. Though this role is based in Stroud, the role requires you in the office 1 day per week.
What you'll be doing as a Family Solicitor
- Take the reins and independently manage your caseload with finesse and efficiency, showcasing your ability to deliver top-notch legal services.
- Contribute your expertise by crafting engaging legal content for updates and actively seek out business development opportunities. Attend conferences, network with industry professionals, and foster cross-referrals to elevate the department.
- Embrace the opportunity to guide and supervise junior colleagues, nurturing their growth and ensuring the delivery of high-quality work.
- Provide this firms valued clients with nothing less than exceptional service. Maintain positive business relationships, ensuring accessibility, and making the firm the go-to choice.
The experience you will bring as a Family Solicitor:
With a minimum of 1 year PQE in a Family department, you bring valuable experience to the table.
- Legal Aid Expertise: Your in-depth knowledge of legal aid systems and advocacy sets you apart.
- Supervisory Savvy: If you have prior supervision experience, fantastic! If not, your willingness to embrace this role is equally valuable.
- Tech-Savvy: Proficiency in data management systems and the complete Microsoft Office Suite is second nature to you.
- Effective Communicator: Your adaptability shines through as you handle sensitive matters with professionalism and courtesy, ensuring positive interactions with all stakeholders.
- Panel Membership Advantage: While not mandatory, panel membership is a definite plus.
What you will get in return
This company believe in the power of individuality and diversity. As a member of this team, you will be empowered, valued, and encouraged to be your authentic self within a safe and supportive environment. You will get a work-life balance, comprehensive learning and development program, combined with a range of wellbeing initiatives, that will support your career journey.
If you are interested in applying or know someone who'd be a great fit for the role, get in touch with Nicole Smith today.
Are you interested in this position?
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
Join us in this exciting journey to transform the Family department and make a significant impact in the Gloucestershire legal landscape. If you're ready to take the lead, elevate your career, and contribute to our dynamic team, we want to hear from you. Apply today and be part of something extraordinary. Your future starts here.