13 days ago
31 December 2020
Family Solicitor / Lawyer (1 PQE+)
A private practice, highly regarded law firm with several offices regionally, is looking to hire an experienced Family Lawyer into their experienced Family team, based in West Wales.
This is what you’ll be doing
• Managing a case load of family matters to include:
o Children matters (including children disputes)
o Financial matters
o Prenuptial agreements
o Civil partnerships
• Dealing with legal aid and private matters
• Conducting client meetings
• Providing regular updates to your clients
The experience you’ll bring to the team
• A minimum of 1 year post qualification experience in family law is essential
• Experience in either private family work or legal aid is essential
• Qualified as either a Solicitor via the SRA or a Legal Executive via CILEx.
What you’ll get in return
• Salary is dependent on qualification and experience.
• Full time or part time working will be available.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*