11 days ago
13 February 2021
A Regional, multi office law firm, are looking a junior Family Solicitor or experienced family paralegal, to join their awarding winning and highly reputable Family team, based in Trowbridge.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Take on an existing and varied private family work load of family work, including divorce and civil partnership, handling both financial and child matters
· Protect your client’s interests at all times
· Utilise various methods of dispute resolution
· Promote the practice and contribute to the firm by participating in marketing campaigns and writing articles
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Qualified solicitor 2- 5 year PQE / Chartered Legal Executive or Career Paralegal
· Experience dealing with all aspects of Family law matters
· Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
· Good advocacy skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· A desire to build and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
· A competitive salary
· 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and the option to buy and sell)
· Discretionary bonus scheme
· Health care cash plan
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Daniel Mason at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 747 or apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.