6 months ago
Are you an experienced private Family Solicitor looking for work/life balance and career progression? You will be based in Swansea, within one of the largest Family teams in the region, dealing with private paying divorce and financial settlements.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Advising clients on all private paying divorce and financial settlements
- Attendance at court when necessary
- Engaging in advocacy for appropriate hearings
- Carrying out business development and attend networking events to drive the growth of this element of the business
- Provide excellent client care
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive (any PQE will be considered)
- Experience in private family work (essential)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- A work / life balance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673737 or email@example.com.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.