£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
You’ll be working for a company within FS who are experts at demonstrating credit reports through B2B sales who are looking to expand and create a role, for a passionate Field Sales Executive to generate business development opportunities and create a strong pipeline within the CRM sector.
Your key responsibilities as a Field Account Manager
- Grow & convert sales pipeline, reporting accurately using their CRM
- To build relationships with all levels of stakeholders with Excellent
- Negotiation & Influencing Skills.
- Arrange and attend meeting with potential clients – Face to face or online
- Demonstrate high levels of commercial acumen and follow sales best practice
- Always fact finding to identify new areas for the company’s business development
- Able to deliver client presentations and demonstrate product in an articulate manner
- The successful person will already have the proven track record in B2B sales
- Knowledge of compliance sector and compliance products
- Knowledge of Sage, Sales Force, Net Suite- Desirable
- Business minded & Solution Selling
- Deep knowledge of Finance space.
- Exceptional business development skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including both face to face, telephone
- A total package of OTE up to 70K
- Access to company pool car
- Wellbeing Programme
- Life Assurance
- Beer & Soft Drinks Fridge
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Pay
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- Purchase Holiday Scheme
- Generous Holiday Package
- You’ll work for a company that is passionate about personal development and a strong community focussed culture
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.