£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
24 days ago
12 October 2022
Yolk recruitment is working with a Financial Services company specialising in vehicle finance for a Field Account Manager. The role will be regional based where you will have a designated patch to look after as a field account manager. This is split between managing existing accounts and new business to bring on new clients for you to manage. You'll ideally be based in the field 3 days a week meeting with your clients and prospects.
My client is growing and are seeking ambitious Account Managers in the UK to introduce their Motor Finance proposition to the market and secure new accounts from clients in automotive dealer groups and used car independent dealers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly driven B2B sales professional to quickly acquire new business opportunities and grow their territory within the security of a well-established Challenger Bank.
What the role entails and the key responsibilities of a Field Account Manager?
- Managing a warm portfolio and generating new clients
- Achieving growth in key result areas and increasing profitability across the portfolio of clients
- Planning and implementing an effective sales development strategy for the territory
- Supporting and acting as a consultant in providing training/coaching/guidance to Dealers (regulatory/sales process)
- Generating new and creative ideas and tactical plans to win new business
- Conducting monthly dealer finance reviews and suggest ways to enhance performance
- Be able to hold successful meetings via various channels e.g. face-to-face, Teams, etc
What experience is desirable for a Field Account Manager?
- The ability to be very personable and influence change with your colleagues and clients as a personable account manager
- A can-do attitude with the desire to learn, develop and forge a career path within a fast-growing business
- Have the energy and self-motivation to take an established territory to a higher level
- The drive to succeed and a natural flare for building relationships at all levels
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Sound communication, presenting and negotiation skills at all management levels within a business
- A proactive approach with a consistently strong work ethic
- The ability to show resilience in challenging situations
- B2B experience with key stakeholders.
What benefits you could expect as a Field Account Manager?
- Basic salary between £40,000 to £60,000 DOE
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- A company vehicle, either a Hybrid or a Tesla
- Generous holiday allowance
- Your birthday off and a well-being day!
- Excellent benefits package which would include private medical care, life insurance and an excellent pension contribution.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.