Up to £25000.00 per annum + £25,000 OTE
about 1 year ago
Yolk Recruitment are working with a Telecommunications company recruiting for a Welsh speaking Field Sales Representative in Wales. You'll be field based and targeting Customers with Broadband deals that are unbeatable - as they work with the government for super-fast fibre. Their selling point is that you can't get a cheaper price compared the market leaders.
You'll be targeted on sign ups per month whilst working closely to your regional engagement manager who will provide support and guidance throughout. You'll be strictly focused on the new business and signing up new customers.
Within this company you will be joining a professional team which are based all over the UK - of individuals like yourself with self-motivation in driving sales. There will be meetings in the HQ that will give time to bond and come together with the journeys that you are all taking.
In this role you will out and about on a daily basis looking for potential customers in looking to change from their current providers to a better and very affordable service. Being out and about you will be going to homes within the area building up relationships within the community to sell the product. We are looking for a key player within this company to hit targets and drive sales through face to face relationship building.
This is a field based role so you must have a full driving license and access to your own car, you must also be fluent in Welsh
What are the key responsibilities of a Field Sales Representative?
- Self-generate business opportunities in your area
- Provide excellent service to customers understanding the product
- Be efficient and organised to develop the market
- Managing and building a sales pipeline within the area
- Confident public speaker - eager to sign customers on
- Attend networking opportunities to sign customers up
What experience is desirable for a Field Sales Representative?
- 1+ years' experience in a consistent Sales position
- Proven track record in sales and hunger for earning commission
- Face to face sales experience
- Self-motivated - Meet and exceed sales targets to earn commission
- Full, clean Driving Licence is essential
- Be involved within the community and Local events
- MUST be fluent in Welsh
Locations of the Areas
Llandovery - llanilar - Llanon - Pontrhydfendigaid - Llanrhystud - Llanybydder - Rhandirmwyn, Tregaron - Pontrhydygroes - Cwrt-Newydd - Aberystwyth - Aberaeron
What benefits you could expect as a Field Sales Representative??
- A basic salary £25,000
- Uncapped commission with a OTE of £50k
- Car Allowance of 5K + 22p a mile
- Birthday off
- Space to grow within the company
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.