7 months ago
Are you looking to for a graduate positon? Would you like to work in a fast-paced business environment and develop your accounts knowledge?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working within a friendly and supportive team for a legal firm you will assist with a range of financial duties with support provided from the Senior Accountant:
- Purchase/Sales Ledger duties
- Credit control – chasing & communicating with clients
- VAT processing
- Reconciliations and banking across multiple accounts
- General Ah-hoc financial tasks
The experience and interest you'll bring to the table:
- AAT/ACCA or further studier
- Excel proficient (intermediate)
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in the legal sector
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of £20,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Full support and training to develop in the role
- On-site Parking
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Josh (02921 673754 / email@example.com) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.