over 1 year ago
Would you like to work within a fast paced, exciting, well-established manufacturing company? Are you a strong Finance Administrator? Do you enjoy working in a supportive, friendly and modern environment?
This is what you'll be doing as Finance Administrator:
Working on a permanent basis for international manufacturing company you will work in the Accounts team supporting financial, budgeting and administrative duties reporting to the Financial Controller:
- Post purchase invoices & raise sales invoices
- Supplier & balance sheet reconciliations
- Overlook queries & credit control
- Employee expenses
- Write and distribute letters, emails and organise meetings
- General office tasks and duties for the team
The experience & personality you'll bring to the table as Finance Administrator:
- Accounts Administration (2+ years)
- Studying towards accounts qualification e.g. AAT
- SAGE (Desirable)
And this is what you'll get in return as Finance Administrator:
- £18-25K DOE
- Great Benefits Package
- Modern office and parking
Are you up to the challenge? Are you their next Finance Administrator?
Please apply to Josh (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.