Libby Crofts Coles
16 days ago
20 October 2022
Are you an experienced administrator looking to get into a finance role? Are you looking to join an established business where you can grow your skill set?
This is what you'll be doing
On a day-to-day basis you will be working, and supporting the finance team and purchase ledger team:
- Data inputting
- Matching purchase orders to invoices
- Processing invoices
- Ensure accurate cost coding
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- VAT Accounts
- Photocopying, scanning and filing documents
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excel skills
- Previously experience within an admin based role
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
And this is what you'll get in return
- Salary of £20k
- Convenient location
- Life insurance
- Bonus scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Libby Crofts Coles, in branch today.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.