Up to £20 per hour
4 days ago
Finance Administrator - £20per hour PAYE - 10 months (extension highly likely) - Hybrid (2 days a week in the office)- London Paddington - one stage virtual interview - ASAP start - Sector: Green Technology
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a finance administrator to work with a world leading manufacturing company on the forefront of green technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a passionate and friendly finance team that works to support the worlds next generation of green technology.
- Liaising with the banks treasury and signatories to ensure that bank guarantees and letters of credit are issued in the given time frames in order to ensure prompt payment.
- Obtaining financial documents required for contracts in certain jurisdictions such as tax certificates, double tax certificates.
- Running credit checks on new and existing customers using the Dunn and Bradstreet portal to assist with the setting of credit limits and due diligence on new customers.
- Raising sales invoices within the Agresso system so that project managers can invoice customers.
- Maintaining a list of WHT tax certificates so that we can manage withholding tax credits.
- Creation of revenue earning Workorders in Concur so that expenses can be logged against projects.
- Maintaining and creating resource records for consultants and agency staff in Agresso to ensure that manhour costs are accurately recorded in the system.
- Experience MS Excel
- Strong mathematical skills
- Previous experience of letter of credit and bank guarantees