Up to £20000.00 per annum
Libby Crofts Coles
9 months ago
Are you a budding finance enthusiast at the start of your career looking for a career that can progress your skills whilst working? I am working with a law firm in Pontypridd who are looking for a finance administrator to join the team with a view to progress into a legal cashier through training.
This is what you'll be doing as a Finance Administrator:
- Inputting data relating to payments, receipts, petty cash, bills, internal transfers, and automatic transfers into the accounting database.
- Administering card payment transaction logs and managing receipts and payments for all offices
- Performing general "housekeeping" duties for closed accounts and ensuring compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Assisting with the preparation and collation of accounts
The experience you'll bring to the team as a Finance Administrator:
- Previous experience of processing invoices and using a finance system
- Excellent organizational skills and accuracy in entering data both on case management systems and accounts databases
- A keen eye for detail
And this is what you'll get in return as a Finance Administrator:
- A Salary of £20k plus benefits
- The opportunity to work with a leading firm in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- The chance to further develop your skills through ad hoc coaching and relevant training courses.
Are you up to the challenge? If you are a detail-oriented professional with a passion for finance and legal procedures, then we want to hear from you! Apply now to join this leading firm as their Finance Administrator.