Up to £21.98 per hour
18 days ago
Finance Analyst - 2 months - Hybrid - Newport - Immediate Start
Yolk Recruitment are working with an established financial organisation to help recruit a Finance Analyst on e temporary basis to join their team.
What you will be doing as the Finance Analyst
- Provide support to the Head of Business Partnering by analysing financial information and helping provide relevant management reporting.
- Own and administer complex financial models
- Assist with all aspects of the Group's business planning cycle, including budgeting and forecasting
What you will need as the Finance Analyst
- Strong financial analytic and problem solving
- Advanced Microsoft skills and abilities
- A high attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) with at least 3 years of professional experience
What you will get in return as the Finance Analyst
- £21.98 per hour
- Hybrid working environment with only one day in the Newport office
- No weekends or evenings
If you want to broaden your outlook and experience and are able to hit the ground running and have a passion for analytics I would like to hear from you.