Up to £35000 DOE
16 days ago
08 July 2021
Are you CIMA part qualified? ACCA? Have you graduated with an accounting degree? Are you looking for a role with a very dynamic business? Can you start immediately?
This is what you’ll be doing
• Analytical support for the business across a number of departments.
• Running regular reports, analysing, thereby providing insight that will be distributed to the business
• Work in a fast pace environment, reporting to commercial finance manager
• Work in collaboration with Commercial Finance Business Partners to ensure one version of the truth Investigation and resolution of queries, ensuring queries are resolved in a timely manner using Continuous improvement methodology to ensure current processes are efficient and fit for purpose
• Writing commentary to include in business performance reports
• Liaison with Business Service stakeholders to manage and drive performance
• Supporting the Commercial Accountants across a range of commercial projects as required
• Contributing to budget, planning and forecast models
The experience you’ll bring to the team
• CIMA/ ACCA Part qualified accountant
• A degree in Accounting/ Finance.
• Experience/ a passion for all things computing, primarily SQL
And this is what you’ll get in return
Competitive benefits package.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, a Finance and Accounting Specialist on email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.