£500 - £550 per day
02921 673 753
14 days ago
14 July 2022
Are you available immediately? Do you have strong data analysis skills? Do you have familiarity with broad range of functions such as VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, INDEXING, MATCH, SUBSTITUTE, TRANSPOSE? If so, I would love to hear from you!
This is what you’ll be doing
This is initially a 3-month FTC with an immediate start. You will be working within a hybrid-based role that includes 2 days in the office a week.
- Liaise with the Sales team to understand the data and documents requirements to issue the inflation claims to customers.
- Liaise with other departments internally to get the agreed documents.
- Work closely with legal and procurement to ensure all documents are compliant.
- Establish and maintain tracker to ensure relevant inflation data (pricing, volume etc) are accurate, on time and relevant
- Excellent Excel skills including, as a minimum:
- Ability to understand and maintain existing models
- Familiarity with broad range of functions such as VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, INDEXING, MATCH, SUBSTITUTE, TRANSPOSE
- Familiarity with Excel Power Platform features are a ‘nice-to-have’.
- Strong data analysis skills (ability to handle/analyse multiple data sources, validate their reliability and assess materiality of data quality issues)
- High level communication and influencing skill
- Excellent organization and deadline management capabilities
- Immediate start
- £500 day rate
- 3 month FTC
- Hybrid role
Contact Jessica Harmer in branch today!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.