Up to £30,000pa
8 months ago
Are you looking to work for a market leader in their sector? Do you enjoy getting stuck into a project?
This is what you'll be doing:
Our prestigious client based in Cardiff is currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team. This is a pivotal role, acting as an expert in your area, to support your team with promoting change within the business.
- Preparation of expense and head count reports including commentary
- Supporting divisional Finance teams to create tailored MI
- Prepare cost trend analysis
- Maintaining strong controls for reporting
- Business partnering within the Finance Division to enable effective reviews and thorough actions
- Validate, reconcile and review divisional forecast expense submissions
- Contribute to the setting and continual analysis of the annual expense targets
- Prepare details cost analysis reports
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- ACCA / CIMA / Equivalent finalist or newly qualified
- Understanding of UK GAAP
- Experience working within financial services is desirable but not essential
- Experience using, extracting and reporting data
- Strong communication skills with financial and non-financial team members
- Problem solver
- Able to work to tight timescales
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £30,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Competitive pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (firstname.lastname@example.org / 02921 673724) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.