£20,000 - £30,000pa
3 months ago
Finance and Office Manager
Do you want to work for an exciting tech business in the heart of Cardiff? Do you enjoy a varied role in a fast-paced environment?
This is what you’ll be doing:
As Finance and Office Manager you will be responsible for a range of tasks supporting the Senior Management Team and reporting directly into the Finance Director. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting tech company who are in a period of growth. You will be a pivotal part of the team and enjoy a day full of variety.
As Finance and Office Manager your main duties will include:
- Managing the purchase and sales ledger process
- Bank reconciliations and investigating any discrepancies
- Monthly payroll
- Processing expenses
- Preparing VAT returns
- Supporting the Finance Director with month end tasks
- Supporting with travel bookings for the wider team
- Facilities management
- Purchasing all stationary or equipment ready for new starters
- General administration to support other areas of the business
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- Previous experience working in a Finance and Office Manager role is desirable
- Experience working on Xero
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexible attitude - willing to get stuck into a range of tasks
- Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- Salary £20,000 - £30,000pa dependant on experience
- 40 hours per week - Flexible working hours - core 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Excellent benefits package
- Modern office in city centre location - easily accessible by public transport
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply for the role of Finance and Office Manager to Merle with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.