Up to £21000 DOE
27 days ago
28 June 2021
Are you AAT qualified? Studying AAT and want to get your foot into the industry? Looking for an exciting new venture that can offer progression and development? Then, look no further, I have your answer…
This is what you’ll be doing
You will work in a close-knit finance team, supporting the Financial Director and Senior Finance Assistant with the daily operation within this fast paced, forever changing environment. No two days will be the same!
Some of your tasks, will include:
· Supporting Credit Control duties- excellent communication is a must!
· Processing and chasing invoices
· Sales Ledger
· Managing Staff Expenses
· Supporting Payroll tasks, on a weekly and monthly basis.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Currently studying AAT
· Excellent communication skills
· Conscientious, hardworking and looking to progress within a fantastic environment.
And this is what you’ll get in return
· £19,000-£21,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience.
· To work with a high-flying team, within a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation!
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, in branch today for immediate consideration.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.