7 months ago
Are you a team player looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a company that supports your development?
This is what you’ll be doing
Our Client in the Legal sector is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Finance Assistant to join their growing Finance team based in Bristol. As a Finance Assistant you will be responsible for day to day accounting trails, reporting into the Finance Manager covering:
- Daily banking of all cheques
- Processing incoming payments
- Posting bills and producing billing schedules
- Dealing with account queries
- Liaising with internal colleagues
- Producing cheques
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Experience working within the Legal sector is desirable
- Positive work ethic and can do attitude
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- Salary of £24,000
- 25 days holiday (to increase with length of service)
- Competitive benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Sidney (firstname.lastname@example.org / 02921 673 750) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.