£19000 - £24000 per annum
02921 673 753
21 days ago
03 February 2022
Are you looking for your first step into a Finance related role? Are you looking for a business that can support you with your studies? Are you looking to start a new role immediately?
This is what you’ll be doing
On a day to day basis you will be working, and supporting, a busy finance department:
- Bank reconciliations.
- Manage customer debt books.
- Raising cheques and supplier payment runs.
- Back Office Treasury processing.
- Inputting data to Excel in a timely and accurate manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excel skills
- Previously experience within a finance/ accounts-based role
- Looking to start/ complete your AAT studies
Up to £24000 based on skill set
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, in branch today.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.