£23000 - £25000 per annum
2 months ago
Are you looking for a change of role within Finance? Are you looking to join a business that can provide you great exposure and career development? Are you a finance assistant looking to start a new role immediately?
This is what you'll be doing as a finance assistant
On a day to day basis you will be working, and supporting a finance manager with the following.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Manage customer debt books.
- Raising cheques and supplier payment runs.
- Back Office Treasury processing.
- Inputting data to Excel in a timely and accurate manner
The experience you'll bring to the team as a finance assistant
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excel skills
- Previously experience within a finance/ accounts-based role
And this is what you'll get in return as a finance assistant
- Up to £25000 based on skill set
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Ryan Williams, in branch today 07488885438.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.