£23500 - £26000 per annum
Libby Crofts Coles
7 months ago
Yolk Recruitment is currently supporting a client in search of a Finance Assistant. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with the financial operations of the company. The ideal candidate is someone who is dynamic, intelligent, and has excellent organizational skills.
This is what you'll be doing as a finance assistant:
- Manage Purchase Ledger operations by entering purchase invoices, dealing with queries, generating supplier payments, and generating non-asset-based purchase orders.
- Provide support to Sales Ledger operations by entering advice notes, managing work in progress logs, generating invoices batches, and raising ad-hoc sales invoices.
- Assist with Payroll operations by processing weekly timesheets, generating weekly and monthly payroll, and providing general payroll support.
- Maintain General Ledger housekeeping.
- Provide administrative support to the finance department.
This is what you will bring to the team as a finance assistant:
- Previous experience in a finance role.
- previosu expeirnece in purchase ledger is essential
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in IT, particularly in Excel with minimum of competent to advanced skill level.
- Experience working with Sage 200 & Sage Payroll preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with suppliers, customers, site personnel, and office personnel.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
And this is what you'll get in return as a finance assistant:
- A salary of £23,000 to £26,000 per annum
- 23 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Pension (3% employer)
Are you up to the challenge? Apply now to join our client's team as a Finance Assistant.