Up to £21500 DOE
25 days ago
12 month FTC
17 April 2021
Have you worked within a finance team previously? Are you available to start work immediately? Are you confident using Excel? Do you have great attention to detail?
This is what you’ll be doing
On a day to day basis you will be working, and supporting, a busy finance department:
· Bank reconciliations.
· Maintenance of the purchase ledger system.
· Raising cheques and supplier payment runs.
· Back Office Treasury processing.
· Inputting data to Excel in a timely and accurate manner
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excel skills
· Previously experience within a finance/ accounts-based role
· Available to start work immediately
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £21500 based on skill set
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, in branch today.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.