Up to £21000 DOE
about 1 month ago
Are you currently studying AAT? Are you looking for an exciting new venture of which can offer you progression and development? Do you have 1-2 years experience working within a varied finance based role?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working within a friendly, talented and switched on team managing the following tasks:
· Posting UK and overseas invoices to the Accounts payable ledger
· Identify and investigate price & quantity variances
· Reconciling supplier statements
· Completing supplier payment runs
· Managing petty cash balances
· Managing employee expenses
· Handling sensitive & confidential information
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· 1-2 years’ experience as a Finance Assistant
· Currently studying AAT
· A passion to develop your current skill set further
And this is what you’ll get in return
· £21,000 per annum
· Great benefits!
· Support with further training
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, in branch today!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.