£21500 per annum, pro rata
6 months ago
12 month FTC
Are you available immediately? Are you looking to work part time? Do you have experience working within a Finance Assistant role? Do you have strong Excel skills?
This is what you’ll be doing
We are looking for a candidate who will assist our Financial Operations Manager in the efficient and accurate preparation of all financial records and management information.
· Assist with the input of data onto the computerised accounting system.
· Administer sales ledger system (Collect) on a day to day basis including the raising of sales ledger invoices, sending out reminder letters, the processing of sundry debtor income, arranging payment plans and dealing with customer queries.
· Prepare daily cashbook and prepare daily cash sheet of transactions.
· Support and assist the Income Finance Officer with daily critical tasks.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Strong Excel Skills
· Experience of populating databases and maintaining appropriate records.
· Experience of working with various payment methods.
And this is what you’ll get in return
· 22 hour working week
· £21500 per annum, DOE
· To start immediately!
· Fixed term contract up until March 2022
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, in branch today!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.