8 months ago
Finance Assistant (Part Time)
Have you worked in a generalist finance position previously? Are you looking for part time hours? Looking for autonomy in your role? Then please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
Reporting directly into a Finance Manager who works remotely you will be managing the day to day accounts function across the global company.
- Weekly credit control and dealing with payments
- Processing all employees expenses
- Weekly payment runs
- Prepare monthly journals for finance manager and finalise accounts up to trail balance
- Editing changes to payroll and pension
- Bank reconciliations for all accounts
- Raising all sales invoices
- Ad-hoc duties required by the finance manager
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience within a finance department is essential
- XERO knowledge is desirable
- Working across multiple currencies would be beneficial
- High attention to detail with great communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
Working 20 hours a week
Up to £23,000 for the right candidate
Bridgend town centre location
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans on 02921 673 743